Being overweight is a serious health problem that's been linked to high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Recent studies show that one third of Americans are overweight. Cellfood Natural Weight Loss Formula will help get your weight loss program off to a strong, healthful start— and then keep it running smoothly. This new proprietary formula combines Cellfood with fat burners L-Carnitine and Garcinia Cambogia Plant Extract to promote healthful weight loss— even while you sleep! Made from only the finest ingredients, this unique product works naturally and remarkably by assisting the body in: (1) decreasing fat storage by inhibiting synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol. (2) increasing the body's metabolic action, transforming fatty acids into energy by accelerating the transport of these fatty acids into the cells' mitochondria. (3) improving the cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy HDL cholesterol (protective cholesterol), LDL cholesterol (damaging cholesterol), and triglyceride levels, keeping arteries clear, normalizing blood pressure and improving the heart muscle. The heart gets two-thirds of its energy by burning fat, so Cellfood Natural Weight Loss Formula assists the body by feeding the cardiac engine and strengthening the heart muscle.
And Natural Weight Loss Formula:
It's part of an overall health and wellness program!
Optimum weight loss using Cellfood Natural Weight Loss Formula can be achieved by following as many of these healthful guidelines as possible:
• Drink plenty of purified or distilled water every day to facilitate your body's detoxification process.
• Eat foods high in dietary fiber (fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains).
• Reduce your intake of sugar, dairy, white flour, refined foods, alcohol and fried foods.
• Chew your food slowly and completely for optimum digestion.
• Stop eating when you feel satisfied.
• Exercise at least three times per week— for a minimum of 20 minutes per session.
|Fettucini with Tofu Alfredo Sauce|
|A rich tasting dairy-free version. Add some vegetables to the pasta co...|